About BSc HHA
Semester I (17 Weeks): Teaching & Examination Scheme
NATIONAL COUNCIL COMPONENT
MINIMUM CONTACT HOURS FOR EACH SUBJECT
| No. | Subject code | Subject | Contact Hours per Semester | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | BHM111 | Foundation Course in Food Production I | 30 | 120 |
| 2 | BHM112 | Foundation Course in Food & Beverage Service I | 30 | 60 |
| 3 | BHM113 | Foundation Course in Front Office I | 30 | 30 |
| 4 | BHM114 | Foundation Course in Accommodation Operations I | 30 | 30 |
| 5 | BHM105 | Application of Computers | 15 | 60 |
| 6 | BHM106 | Hotel Engineering | 60 | - |
| 7 | BHM116 | Nutrition | 30 | - |
| TOTAL | 225 | 300 | ||
| GRAND TOTAL | 525 | |||
WEEKLY TEACHING SCHEME (17 WEEKS)
| No. | Subject code | Subject | Contact Hours per Semester | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
Theory | Practical | |||
| 1 | BHM111 | Foundation Course in Food Production I | 02 | 08 |
| 2 | BHM112 | Foundation Course in Food & Beverage Service I | 02 | 04 |
| 3 | BHM113 | Foundation Course in Front Office I | 02 | 02 |
| 4 | BHM114 | Foundation Course in Accommodation Operations I | 02 | 02 |
| 5 | BHM105 | Application of Computers | 01 | 04 |
| 6 | BHM106 | Hotel Engineering | 04 | - |
| 7 | BHM116 | Nutrition | 02 | - |
| TOTAL | 15 | 20 | ||
| GRAND TOTAL | 35 | |||
Examination Scheme
| No. | Subject code | Subject | Term Marks* | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
Theory | Practical | |||
| 1 | BHM111 | Foundation Course in Food Production I | 100 | 100 |
| 2 | BHM112 | Foundation Course in Food & Beverage Service I | 100 | 100 |
| 3 | BHM113 | Foundation Course in Front Office I | 100 | 100 |
| 4 | BHM114 | Foundation Course in Accommodation Operations I | 100 | 100 |
| 5 | BHM105 | Application of Computers | 50 | 100 |
| 6 | BHM106 | Hotel Engineering | 100 | - |
| 7 | BHM116 | Nutrition | 100 | - |
| TOTAL | 650 | 500 | ||
| GRAND TOTAL | 1150 | |||
*Term marks will comprise 30% in-course & 70% Term end Exam Marks | ||||
Comments
Post a Comment